Mother & Baby Yoga
These classes are for you if you have recently had a baby and want to:
- Restore your energies through simple breathing and relaxation practices
- Gently strengthen your pelvic floor and other core muscles
- Manage aches and pains by developing awareness of your posture and helpful stretches
- Have special bonding time with your baby by learning simple holds, massage and baby yoga moves
- Meet other mothers in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere
You can join as soon as 2-3 weeks after birth if you feel ready to come. Wait until after your six week check if you had a caesarian birth. The classes are for young babies up to pre-crawling, but please don’t enrol a baby who is already mobile. Please read this information sheet for more details.
Tuesdays 10-11.30am for babies from 3-4 months up to pre-crawling (please don't enrol a baby who is already crawling)
Tuesdays 11.45-1.15pm for newborn up to 3-4 months
Thursdays 12-1.30pm for babies from newborn to 6 months (please don't enrol a baby who is already crawling)
LATEST NEWS: The next block starts w/c 6th November at a cost of £50 for five sessions- book now to reserve your space.
You can reserve your space for the next block online. Please don't leave it too late as spaces are limited.
For a printable version of the dates click on Teaching dates
All classes held at Stonemonkey yoga studio and cafe: 22 Binswood St, Leamington CV32 5RN
Will vary depending on length of block. Ranges from £50-£70 for five-seven week block payable in advance to secure your place: